Frequently Asked Questions
What is a ThriweCare GPR (General Purpose Reloadable) card?
The ThriweCare GPR card is a Rupee denominated chip-based reloadable prepaid card issued by NSDL Payments Bank powered by RuPay. It is an easy, convenient & secured mode of transaction, ideal for online & offline payments and withdrawing money.
What are the advantages of ThriweCare GPR card?
The ThriweCare GPR card is designed to help you manage your expense – both personal and professional. The card comes with various benefits including:
• Better alternative for Cash.
• It can be used for Shopping Outlets, online portals and for cash withdrawal at ATMs.
• Wide accessibility at more than 5 million+ Merchant locations, around 1.5 Lac ATMs and over 10,000 online websites.
• Easy loading Upto INR 2,00,000/-
• Reload facility available.
• No need to open a Bank account.
• Easy tracking of spends using the dedicated UCare App.
Where can I use my ThriweCare GPR card?
The ThriweCare GPR card can be used to make any electronic payments, online payments, at POS Machines, cash withdrawal at ATMs, thus empowering you with anytime, anywhere money!
How to issue these cards?
These cards are issued by our Corporate partners to their customers, employees & other sub-partners as a part of their payment programs & requirements.
How to activate the card?
After receiving their login credentials via a Welcome letter through email, users are required to download and sign in to the ThriweCare App. Once they have successfully logged in, they must proceed to activate their card by completing an Aadhar XML-based KYC verification process.
What is the purpose of ThriweCare app?
ThriweCare is India's first Digital Health + Financial Wellness platform. It offers a preventive healthcare platform with a range of benefits, as well as an electronic prepaid card ecosystem that enables users to conduct transactions through various digital channels.
What is the verification process?
Verification is required for activation of ThriweCare card. Users need to provide & verify their PAN and Aadhaar details for completing the verification process.
Steps of verification on ThriweCare app:
• Select "Activate Now" or "Complete KYC" on the app's homepage.
• Provide basic account information.
• Enter your PAN Number.
• Aadhaar KYC process is initiated after PAN Verification.
• Enter your Aadhaar Number and Security Code (CAPTCHA).
• Click on Send OTP. • Enter the OTP received and set your desired Share Code.
• Click on proceed and Aadhaar XML is successfully submitted.
• Note: Set a PIN for all card transactions, including online ones.
Is the verification mandatory to activate the card?
Yes, verification is mandatory to activate the card. If you do not verify your ThriweCare GPR card, you may not be able to use some of the prepaid card's features. You may also have fewer protections in case of loss or theft of your physical card.
Can I personalise the card?
Yes, ThriweCare offers personalization of prepaid cards which means the name of the cardholder (up to 25 characters) can be printed on the card. This also depends on your ThriweCare package.
How to get a Replacement card?
In case if the card is lost or stolen, the cardholder can apply for duplicate/replacement* card by calling the NSDL Payments Bank customer care service centre no +91 22-42022190 or placing a request at firstname.lastname@example.org. Post the request placement, it will take 7 working days for the card to be delivered at your communication address.
Can I get an Add-on card?
No, this feature is not available on Prepaid card.
How can I generate / change my PIN?
Login in to the ThriweCare App, navigate to "Manage card," where you can effortlessly generate your PIN.
Where to contact for support / complaints on the card?
You can call the NSDL Payments Bank customer care service centre no +91 22-42022190 or write to email@example.com
What to do if a card is lost, stolen or damaged?
In case of a lost card, please promptly report it to corporate/customer care and request a replacement card. A replacement card will be issued, and the balance will be transferred to the new card. Please be aware that replacement charges of Rs. 250 plus GST will be incurred by the user. Replacement charges of Rs. 250 plus GST will be levied.
What are the annual, one time and recurring charges on the card?
Fees and Charges*
• One-Time Physical card Issuance Fee 300 • GPR card Replacement Fees Per Request 250 • Card Blocking / Unblocking Fees Per Request 50 • One-Time card Closure Fees 100 • ATM Cash withdrawal Per Transaction 20 • ATM Cash withdrawal - Other Bank Per Transaction 20 • ATM Inquiry (Balance & Transaction History) Per Transaction 20 • ATM Pin-Reissuance Per Request 50 • I-Pin Reissuance • # Per Request 25 • Charge Slip Retrieval Request Per Request 250 • Monthly Account Inactive Fee 50 • Annual Maintenance Fees 100 • IMPS charges transfer from card to Bank Account – Per transaction – 25 (Including GST) * Plus, Applicable Taxes from time to time # First PIN Change would be free
From where can I check the transactions on the card?
Users can check all transaction details from the ThriweCare app. Users also get the option to download the statement from the app.
Where can I check the expiration date of the card?
The card expiry date is printed on the back of the card and this information is available on ThriweCare app under manage card section>> view details.
Is there a minimum spend limit on the NSDL Payments Bank GPR Card?
The minimum spend limit is ₹49.
What are the limits on the card?
All card limits details are provided in the table below.
Full KYC card Per Transaction Daily Monthly Annually ATM 20,000 20,000 5,00,000 60,00,000 POS 50,000 50,000 5,00,000 60,00,000 ECOMM 25,000 25,000 5,00,000 60,00,000 TAP & PAY 5,000 5,000 5,000 60,000 IMPS / RGTS & NEFT 20,000 50,000 5,00,000 60,00,000
What are the security features on my card?
The ThriweCare GPR card is EMV chip-enabled and utilizes PIN-based authentication for all in-store merchant transactions and is secured by RUPAY PaySecure for all your online shopping. As a result, even in the event of loss, the card cannot be misused by unauthorized individuals.
What alerts will I receive?
You will receive an SMS alert on all Debit and Credit transactions.
How can I add money to the card?
The ThriweCare GPR cards issued under the corporate account may be loaded based on instructions from the authorized corporate representative, and funds transfer should be initiated from the designated corporate account.
How to know the balance of the card?
User can check the balance of the card on ThriweCare app on the home screen and under manage card section.
What are the reasons for transactions being declined?
There are several possibilities: ● Network could be down; in which case you need to try again later. ● The card is yet to be activated ● The amount of the purchase exceeds the available balance ● The card has expired ● The card has been reported lost or stolen ● User have entered PIN incorrectly